1. I took three semesters of Italian in college. Ask me how much Italian I know now. Niente!
2. I started writing down everything I ate today in a food journal. Today was Day 1. I portioned out my breakfast (1 slice of whole wheat toast with Earth Balance, 1 small banana and coffee), my lunch (1 serving of Trader Joe's breaded eggplant, 1 serving of Trader Joe's Penne Arrabiata, 1/4 of an avocado and 1/2 of a tomato) and then ended up eating Chinese food at a mall food court instead. Fail. So I ate the lunch I brought to work for dinner. So far I'm at 7,453,998 calories for the day. Go me!
3. My treadmill is collecting dust. My NEW treadmill. EPIC fail.
4. I bought three bags of Muscat grapes when I saw them at Whole Foods the other day. THREE bags. They are obviously my favorite. So much so that I didn't mind spending $9 on grapes.
5. According to my Kitrics Digital Nutritional Scale, about 40 of those grapes = 100 calories. Yes, I checked. And counted.
6. Ms. L.A. Daze, I really do put pantyliners in my shoes! It adds comfort and keeps your shoes smelling nice! You can replace them as often as you like, and you don't need to wear socks! This is an especially great tactic for ballet flats. However, I would not put pantyliners on my flip flops. I have some dignity.
7. I had a dream last night that The Boyfriend proposed. I looked at the ring and thought it was way too small. But he took it and put it on my finger (the WRONG finger, might I add) and it fit! Then I saw the receipt for the ring and it cost $304,000. We were sitting out by a pool at a resort and it was nighttime. There were people all around, and giant Jumbotron was playing a movie. The ring was so big and so shiny, that I pointed it at the sky and it became a spot light! I was lighting up the sky with my spot light ring! The best part was that the ring came with matching sandals! I was so hungry in my dream I told The Boyfriend that we had to stop for a lox and bagel before I could call my mom to tell her about the engagement. But the first snack shack at the resort was OUT of lox and bagels! Can you believe it? So we had to go to the second snack bar. And then we got there the kids working were ignoring me, so I was all, "Hello!?! I just got engaged! (Pointing to the rock on my middle-finger) and I really need a lox and bagel because I'm starving and I have to go call my mom and tell her I'm getting married!" Then I woke up. I never got the lox and bagel. Still kinda bummed about that.
8. I have very vivid dreams. (See #7.)
9. I want a bowl of Cocoa Krispies right now. It's taking every ounce of self control in my weak little body to avoid my pantry. Damn you, Snap, Crackle and Pop!
Edited to add: That didn't last long. Yum. I LOVE Cocoa Krispies!
10. No one e-mailed me about guest-posting on my blog next week, leaving me to feel unpopular and sad. So sorry, loves, no blogging all next week. I'll be in Asia for the next week and a half starting this weekend. If you've changed your mind, let me know! 8 spots available!
And NOW I get to nominate 10 people to get this same award! No pressure people!
1. Melissa from Hanging with Mr. Cooper
2. Molly from My Stilettos and Diapers
3. Mama Pea from Peas and Thank You
4. Ms. L.A. Daze
5. Averie from Love Veggies and Yoga
6. Mimi from Damn The Freshman 15
7. Krista from Krista's Kravings
8. Lynn from The Actor's Diet
9. J.J. from The World According to J.J in L.A.
10. Kim from My Little Photographs
Hope you're all having a great week!