Question 1: Where were you five years ago?
1. In school, at F.I.D.M. loving every minute of it.
2. Dating The Boyfriend long-distance and missing him terribly.
3. Drinking bottles of champagne for dinner and eating my weight in Häagen-Dazs Strawberry ice cream. (Sounds fun now that I think about it.)
4. Babysitting and working retail to earn spending money to supplement my loans.
5. Obsessed with watching tv with my roommates, our favorites that year were The O.C., Grey's Anatomy and Ugly Betty. (The last two are still some of my favorites and I'd still watch The O.C. if it were still on.)
Question 2: What is (was) on your to-do list today?
1. Get ready and drive to work.
2. Get several styles of new tops out for development, film a work video and eat lunch (I only had time for a handful of raw cashews and a banana.)
3. Doctor's appointment.
4. Unload the dishwasher, hang up clothes, throw in a load of laundry and clean the kitchen counters.
5. Wait for The Boyfriend to pick me up to go out for dinner. (I'm currently waiting.)
Question 3: What five snacks do you enjoy?
1. Hearts of Palm and Artichoke Hearts straight from the can.
2. Chips or Crackers with Salsa, Hummus or other dips.
3. Yellow or Orange Bell Pepper Strips, Cucumber Slices or Cherry Tomatoes
4. Various Bars; like Larabars, Bora Bora Bars and 18 Rabbits Bars
5. Pudding and Cocoa Krispies (When I don't feel well.)
Question 4: What five places have you lived?
1. I was born in Chicago, Illinois...
2. Then moved to Valparaiso, Indiana.
3. (While my dad moved to Michigan where I spent my summers.)
4. And then to Boulder, Colorado.
5. And now I live in L.A.!
Question 5: What five things would you do if you were a billionaire?
1. Buy a compound. Seriously. By the beach.
2. Pay off all of my student loans and my parent's houses.
3. Donate to various charities, of social, medical, animal and children's causes.
4. Buy myself a new wardrobe and some nice shoes. And maybe some expensive luggage. And I'd put it all in a nice big closet.
5. Help anyone I know and love who might need it. (That I copied from Miss Melissa. I'd do the exactly the same!)
And now the super fun part! I get to pick 5 people! I pick...
Elizabeth @ I Can't Believe It's Not Dead
Morgan @ Caution Redhead Running
Kinsey @ Kinsey Michaels
Kim @ My Wooden Heart
Chrysta @ Living Fit