According to Selma's blog, here are the rules:
Copy the award image in your post. Then, list 10 things that make you happy, try to do at least one of them today, and tag 10 bloggers that brighten your day. For those 10 bloggers who get the award, you must link back to my blog!
Well, I'm not going to force anyone to do anything, so only accept the award if you have time and/or the desire to post this. Although, I'd say it's a very special award.
My Top 10 List of Happiness
Disclaimer: I love you. I love my boyfriend, my family, all my friends, my job. If I left you out of this list, don't be sad, it's just a list. You'll be on the next one, promise.
1. Food. I love cooking, baking, assembling and creating healthy and fun food. Bonus points if The Boyfriend will eat it. I haven't struck out yet! I'm currently loving raw food and root vegetables. And clementines. And chocolate. And my new cookbook:
2. Watching my favorite childhood movies. My favorite movies as a kid and teenager were:
I can't watch one of those movies and not be in a good mood. Come to think of it, all of these movies take place in L.A. Go figure. I was meant to live here.
3. Snuffy. I know you've met him before, but he's the least commitment-phobic man I've ever met. I know he's stuffed, if you want to get all technical, but he's my teddy and I love him.
Look how cute he is hiding under the covers!!! And look at me! 27 and not ashamed to admit I sleep with a teddy! Now if that's not honesty, I don't know what is!!!
HONESTY = HAPPINESS
4. Talking to my mom on the phone. She makes me happy. Do we look related?
5. The Lotus Roll at Kabuki.
The Boyfriend thinks Kabuki is super-cheesy. It is. It's a chain sushi restaurant. That alone practically screams "Bad First Date." But I love it and think the Lotus Roll is quite possibly the best thing I've ever eaten my life. It's cooked, not raw. It's like sushi for beginners. And lovers. I dare you not to fall in love. I have it about once every other month. Just enough to be a tease. I actually don't know what's in that sauce. Please don't tell me. Ignorance is bliss.
6. Love Graffiti.
Spotted while running a while back, I saw this and loved it. Who tags the word "love" and draws a heart around it? Even though I think we should save spray paint for arts and crafts, it spells love. We all need a little love. Illegal or not.
7. My running buddy. (And 10am drinking buddy.)
Duh. She makes the miles fly by. I love her.
8. Flipping your pillow over to the cool side. Bliss.
9. My new Ipod Touch.
Mildly obsessed with how happy this thing makes me. It's sort of sick actually. So far, my favorite Apps are Bubble Wrap, Vegan Yum Yum, Amazon Kindle and Shazam. If you have other recommendations, I'd love to hear them!
10. YOU. I love every blog I read (duh.) Or else I wouldn't read it. I only wish I had more time to comment and visit you more often. That said, I'm now going to give the Happy 101 award to ten bloggers I don't think I've given awards to before. But honestly, I hate this task, because I just want to nominate everyone!!!
1. Robyn at Girl on Raw
2. Morgan at Caution: Redhead Running
3. Krista at Krista's Kravings
4. Chelsea at My Life In Style
5. Rachael at The Beginning Runner's Blog
6. Mama Pea at Peas and Thank You
7. Lynn at The Actors Diet
8. Sarah at Skinny Runner
9. Naomi at One Fit Foodie
10. Pam at A Love For New Recipes!
Now go get blogging, girls!!! Congratulations!!!