If you knew me (which I think you might be getting to!) you'd know that I'm a try-before-I-buy kind of gal. Which is why I sample anything I can get my hands on before I commit to a full-blown purchase. I have been lusting over Averie's Chia Seed Puddings since the first day she posted them, but Chia Seeds are not something you can just stop at the Quik-E-Mart and pick up, so when Chia Seeds Direct sent me a sample, I was overjoyed to finally be able to make my own Chia Seed Pudding. I got so Chia-happy, in fact, that I made both Averie's Vanilla Chia Seed Pudding AND Averie's Chocolate Chia Seed Pudding and ate them together just like this:
Luckily for you, Chia Seeds Direct has generously offered to give one of my lucky readers their very own 3lb. bag of Chia Seeds!
This is enough Chia Seeds to last you through the next millennium, or at least until 2012 where if Hollywood and John Cusack are correct, the world will be ending anyways. (Anyone see that movie this weekend? I'm dying to go see it, believe it or not, and would love to hear a review from you if you saw it!!!)
BACK TO THE GIVEAWAY!!!
Before I tell you how to enter, let me remind you that you need to leave a separate comment for each entry. Please do not leave a comment that says "I'm a follower, I tweeted, I blogged about it." That will only count for one entry!
Remember, only followers of this blog are eligible to win. If you aren't a follower already, why not? All the cool kids are doing it...
So here's how to enter, leave a separate comment for each entry:
1. Leave a comment telling me why you want to win.
2. Leave a comment with your favorite Chia Seeds recipe.
3. Add me to your blogroll, or leave a comment telling me I'm already there!
4. Tweet "I want to win the Chia Seeds giveaway @liveandlovela http://bit.ly/4AAmyz!" and make sure you follow me on Twitter, and leave a comment telling me you did so.
5. Link back to this post on your blog and, you guessed it, leave me a comment telling me you did so!
Okay, go get 'em tiger! You have 5 whole days to enter, contest ends Friday, November 20th, 2009 at 12 noon, Pacific Standard Time.