My world has been one gigantic cluster for the last three weeks, and I mean that in the nicest possible way. It started with the swine flu, then resting up for the marathon, running the marathon, and now I have had one crazy emotional and exciting week. Big news in my world I'll be able to share with you all Monday! Also, I think I'm now fully recovered from running 26.2 miles. This is where we sign up for yet another race. Running Buddy Selena and I have decided to run the 13.1 Series Los Angeles Half in January. Heaven forbid we didn't have another race to train for! What would happen? I'm excited it's going to be a half, I think I'm taking a break from the full thing for a while. Wow, this is a really random post today, huh? I guess this is what happens when you don't post for three days. It will never happen again!!!
Adding to my excitement, is an award from one of my best friends in the blogosphere, and I hope in real life someday soon! The gorgeous Elizabeth has bestowed upon me the Over The Top Blog Award, and so with it comes a few questions, which lying in bed right now doing laundry, I'm more than happy to answer.
1. Where is your cell phone? In the living room on the coffee table.
2. Your hair? In a messy ponytail.
3. Your mother? Too far away.
4. Your father? Didn't pick up the phone when I just called. Dad!
5. Your favorite food? Hummus. And artichokes and hearts of palm.
6. Your dream last night? No recollection.
7. Your favorite drink? Water. Wine. Light beer with ice and limes.
8. Your dream/goal? Mommy. Taking over the world.
9. What room are you in? My bedroom.
10. Your hobby? Crafts, cooking, kissing The Boyfriend.
11. Your fear? Not being able to have a baby.
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Married and happy.
13. Where were you last night? A bar in Brentwood.
14. Something you aren’t? A mess.
15. Muffins? Pumpkin.
16. Wish list item? A Spiralizer so I can make zucchini noodles.
17. Where did you grow up? Boulder, Colorado.
18. Last thing you did? Laundry.
19. What are you wearing? My go-to Lucy pants and a Lake Michigan T-shirt that matches my eyes.
20. Your TV? Chelsea Lately.
21. Your pets? Leila Chihuahua.
22. Your friends? Love them.
23. Your life? Close to perfect.
24. Your mood? Stable.
25. Missing someone? My mom. Hard week with out her.
27. Something you’re not wearing? Underwear. (TMI? You know me, I love giving you TMI!)
28. Your favorite store? The Farmer's Market
29. Your favorite color? Turquoise, Cream and Black.
30. When was the last time you laughed? This morning.
31. Last time you cried? When I was sick two weeks ago.
32. Best Friend? The Boyfriend and My Mommy
33. One place that I go over and over again? Work.
34. One person who emails me regularly? My friend Rachel. I love her!
35. Favorite place to eat? In front of the TV.
Thank you so much Elizabeth! I know I've said this before, but you guys really need to check out her blog, I Can't Believe It's Not Dead. It's filled with her adorable humor, insight and great tips for being healthy. I just couldn't be happier to have found her! Love you, Elizabeth!
I nominate the following 5 bloggers for having over the top blogs I love reading everyday:
Love Veggies and Yoga
Peanut Butter and Jenny
Hope you're all having a great weekend! I'm off to make Averie's Raw Vegan Chocolate Coconut Snowballs. I can't wait! I've been dying to make these since she posted them last week!
P.S. An Apple A Day is having a really cool TSP Spices giveaway! I know my pantry could use some stocking!