First, I was awarded my choice of four awards from Pink Bow. I chose "The Fabulous Sugar Doll Blogger Award."
I must now, according to the rules, tag 10 other bloggers and list 10 interesting facts about myself. Assuming you can handle such information, here goes nothing:
- I drink beer over ice with limes (minimum of two) and through a straw. I have done this since college, and people either think I'm interesting and charming or weird and doing it for attention. I do it because it makes beer taste better. Before I started running, I didn't like the taste, and needed ice and limes to make it palatable. Now, I just stick to an old habit, plus it still tastes better and you drink them quicker (if, by chance, you would like to do that.)
- Before becoming a fashion designer, the other possible jobs I was considering included being a news anchor, an astronaut and the President. I have lofty goals.
- I am a natural blonde, left-handed and the first-born.
- I really wish I liked Martinis. I don't. But that doesn't mean I don't periodically try them to see if my taste has improved. I think ordering a "Very Dirty Martini" would be so sexy if only I wouldn't throw it up after the first sip.
- Three random books I just picked up from my bookshelf are Skinny Bitch by Rory Freedman and Kim Barnouin, The Non-Runner's Marathon Guide For Women by Dawn Dais, and The Money Book for the Young, Fabulous and Broke by Suze Orman. These three books basically sum up my three goals in life, to be a skinny, marathon-running, financially-stable fabulous woman.
- I subscribe to only fitness and cooking magazines. One obsession must rule out the other.
- I don't know my own home phone number. It's only for emergencies when my cell phone battery is dead to make outgoing calls.
- I always buy the Holiday issue of The Robb Report magazine to pick out fantasy luxury gifts for myself. Last years list included a $40,000 German-bred German Shepard guard dog, which I am still thoroughly convinced I need.
- I also buy the October issue of Forbes magazine every year, which lists the annual Forbes 400. I like hearing about how people make their millions. Personally, I stayed in college long enough to ensure I could get a good job when I got out (7 years and 3 degrees later), but don't think an MBA hasn't crossed my mind. Education is never a waste.
- Yesterday I invented a melody in my head of Bret Michaels' Every Rose Has Its Thorn and Hey Jude from the Beatles. It was pretty groovy. If you had been inside my head, I'm sure you would have loved it.
A Little Blog About Nothing
Boo! Go eat a peach...
Under A Paper Moon
The Fashion Blogess
THEN! Today I was given "The Adorable Blog Award" by my friend at
A Little Blog About Nothing, and the rules are simply to nominate 4 other bloggers. I nominate:
CAUTION: Redhead Running
Stilettos and Diapers
I Can't Believe It's Not Dead!
Now, go get your awards! You deserve them!